Learn more about our luxury hotels in Romania
Bucharest - Poiana Brasov - Eforie Nord. Whatever your preferred location, choose excellence in hospitality services: Ana Hotels, luxury hotels in Romania. From InterContinental Athénée Palace Bucharest, one of the landmarks of Bucharest, to Ana Hotels Sport Poiana Brasov and Hotel Europa Eforie Nord as holiday destinations in a mountain resort or at the seaside, you'll always get the comfort and relaxation you need. Discover the state-of-the-art Ana Health Spa and Sport Wellness Spa treatment and beauty centers and the sheer joy of a holiday with Ana Hotels.
Ana Hotels SRL strives to the best of its ability to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and appropriate. However it does not assume any liability or guarantee for the accuracy, validity, or completeness of the information provided. Furthermore, Ana Hotels SRL is not responsible for the content of the external websites that are linked. Ana Hotels SRL reserves the right to change or expand the information provided without prior notification.
ANA HOTELS TIMELINE - MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF HOSPITALITY EXPERIENCE
- 1996 – George Copos founds Ana Hotels by acquiring the Sport, Bradul and Poiana Hotels from Poiana Brasov and later on, the former Hotel Flora in Bucharest;
- 1998 – After an extensive renovation, the Flora Hotel enters into the Intercontinental Hotel Group and is rebranded as a Crowne Plaza Hotel;
- 2000 – Extensive renovations are carried out at the Bradul Hotel in Poiana Brasov;
- 2001 – The fourth hotel enters into the Ana Hotels portfolio – the Europa Hotel in Eforie Nord; extensive renovation works are carried out;
- 2002 – Construction works are starting at the Ana Health Spa in Eforie Nord (part of the newly acquired Europa Hotel);
- 2004 – Ana Hotels completes the investment of the Ana Health Spa and launches the largest health and wellness SPA in Romania. The Ana Yacht Club is inaugurated;
- 2005 – Ana Hotels becomes the major shareholder of the owning company of the Athenée Palace Hilton;
- 2007 – Athenée Palace Hilton celebrates 10 years under the Hilton brand;
- 2010 – The Ana Hotels Sport undergoes an extensive renovation. Construction works at the Sport Wellness SPA are starting early in the year and are finalized just before Christmas;
- 2011 – The main conference space of the Ana Hotels Sport undergoes an extensive renovation and is rebranded as the "Ana Ballroom" in Poiana Brasov;
- 2014 – The Athenée Palace celebrates 100 years of hospitality excellence in Romania;
- 2015 – Ana Hotels Europa celebrates 50 years of hospitality on the Romanian seaside;
- 2016 – Ana Hotels celebrates 20 years of excellence in hospitality. The Crowne Plaza Bucharest enters into a full renovation of the rooms;
- 2017 – Full renovation of the Bradul Hotel in Poiana Brasov. Full renovation and extension of the existing Health Club of the Crowne Plaza in Bucharest and rebranded as the "Essenza Pure Wellness SPA - by Ana Hotels";
- 2018 – For the first time in Romania, Ana Hotels builds in Eforie Nord (as part of the Ana Health SPA) an outdoor balneal treatment facility with sapropelic mud and saltwater from the Techirghiol lake;
- 2018 - Start of the Ana Tower Office building construction. Ana Tower’s exquisite location and high visibility makes it the perfect solution for triple A companies looking to relocate, expand or enter the market, while the high quality, functionality and care for the environment, comfort and eﬃcient design add great value to the project.
- 2021 - Ana Hotels starts the complex historical renovation project of the symbol building Athénée Palace. A first phase of the project was completed in May 2021 and included the new wing of the building. The value of the investments amounted to 25 million euros. In the fall of the same year, the second stage of the investment was started, which targeted the historical wing of the building and whose total value reached 40 million euros.
2023 - Ana Hotels announces the signing of the management contract with the company "IHG Hotels & Resorts", starting from January 1, 2023, Athénée Palace Hilton it will become "InterContinental Athénée Palace Bucharest", the only hotel in Romania operated under the "InterContinental ® Hotels & Resorts" brand, which will impose new standards in the field of luxury tourism.