Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of Sales and Marketing, the Sales Manager is responsible for sales activities in line with the annual sales and marketing plan and to achieve/exceed the budget and the sales strategy for Crowne Plaza Bucharest Hotel, the Sport Hotel & Spa in Poiana Brasov and the Hotel Europa in Eforie Nord.
- Maintains frequent contact with Director of Sales and Marketing, the Hotel General Managers and the Business Development Director and implements their direction
- Develops and maintains contact with business generators, meeting and convention planners, visitors, travel agents, tour operators, airlines, corporate accounts, Government Departments and other producers closely allied to Hotel business
- Builds profile within local market place through attendance at various events and local marketplace
- Monitors competitors activities
- Sells to the new, existing and prospective customers considering goals set forth in the sales strategy, negotiating optimum rate for the benefit of the company business
- Develop and maintain a regular pattern of sales calls, meetings with principals of target market
- Travel when required to promote the hotels and develop potential business
- Produces reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management that include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Analyses the sales mix and likely impact on the hotels goals.