• interviews, selects, trains, supervises, counsels and disciplines all employees in the department.
• develops, maintains and trains a professional work force.
• puts in place whatever measures are necessary to ensure a safe working environment and attitude on the part of all employees in areas of responsibility.
• ensures all services to customers are conducted in a highly professional manner.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• demonstrates an ability to produce a high volume of work in a timely manner, which is accurate, complete, and of high quality.
• demonstrates an ability to interact positively with supervisor, management, coworkers, members, and the public to promote a team effort and maintain a positive and professional approach.
• demonstrates an ability to come to work regularly and on time, to follow directions, to take criticism, to get along with co-workers and supervisors, to treat co-workers, supervisors and guests with respect and courtesy.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in Culinary Arts or equivalent
Must have at least 10 years in culinary experience, with preference in hospitality industry
Extensive food and wine knowledge and creativity
Leadership/management level experience required
Detailed knowledge of purchasing, ordering, receiving, food costing and inventory Procedures
Knowledge of HCCP standards
Language : English
Working knowledge of various computer software programs including, but not limited to,
Word-processing, spreadsheets, and email. Knowledge of Material control is an advantage
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Certificate of completion from culinary school at minimum
While performing the duties of Executive Chef, the employee is regularly required to talk or
hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee
must occasionally lift and/or move up to 24KG.
send your CV at HR@ana.ro
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.