At Ana Hotels, we believe our guests select Ana Hotels because of our caring and attentive team members who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Event Sales Coordinator is responsible for servicing events. This position works closely with sales team in contract negotiations and servicing accounts.
Primary service efforts are in Banquet Food, Beverage and Setup that include menu planning, agenda setting, and hotel meeting services, hospitality amenities and special VIP requests. Duties also include but are not limited to contract review and facilitating communication before, during and post event with pertinent hotel staff to ensure a high level of service. Also, assist in hosting site inspections as needed, participate and/or lead event meetings and other staff meetings.
Ana Hotels team members work in an environment that demands exceptional performance.
Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
• A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
• Refined verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be proficient in general computer knowledge
• Prefer a four year hospitality degree or equivalent experience
• Prefer 18 months hotel experience